The Laundress Delicate Wash cleans effectively yet gently for those tricky specialty fabrics such as silk, silk blends, fine cotton, polyester, rayon, nylon and more. Contains enzymes to remove perspiration, body oils and stains.
The product is formulated to be used for both hand and machine washing and is perfect for the following types of fibers: Silk • Silk Blends • Synthetics • Lycra • Spandex • Polyester • Nylon • Acetate • Rayon • Model • Hosiery • Bras • Underwear • Lingerie • Camisoles • Delicate Blouses • Shirts • Dresses • Skirts • Pants • Scarves.
Scented in Lady, a rich amber with crisp citrus complemented by a balance of green herbal notes.
16 fl oz / 500 ml.
Made in the United States.
This detergent is enzyme-based and contains no petroleum-based soaps, which helps protect and maintain the integrity of natural clothing fibers better than mass-market laundry detergents. It is also all-natural, biodegradable and non-toxic. The formula is highly-concentrated and appropriate for both hand and machine washing. This product can be used in High-efficiency and Top-loader washers.
The following natural, stain-fighting enzymes can be found in this detergent:
- Protease: Targets and breaks down large and complex protein molecules into peptides and amino acids which are easily removed by surfactants.
- Lipase: Targets and breaks down fatty soils originating from animal fat and vegetable oils. Lipase removes fatty stains that strongly adhere to fabrics.
The Hanger Project Difference
Through collaboration with renowned tailors, dandies, and men of style, Kirby Allison has created the world's first collection of luxury wooden hangers. No longer must the well-dressed live frustrated at closets plagued by cheap wooden or plastic hangers. Garments not longer have to limp through life from one cheap hanger to another.
Stop ruining great clothes with cheap hangers! Kirby Allison literally created the new standard in Luxury Wooden Hangers back in 2007 with the publishing of No More Wire Hangers in the Wall Street Journal where The Hanger Project was declared an "Enthusiastic Best Overall."
What separates Kirby Allison's Hanger Project from other companies is the fact that this small business is still directly run by Kirby Allison himself. Just "click to chat" or call the office to speak to Kirby Allison himself. Ever item selected for this website was hand-picked by Kirby and is a product of his unique passion for classic elegance and fine living.
Several unique design characteristics help protect your investment in your wardrobe:
- Multiple Widths. One size does not fit all when it comes to your clothing, and this is especially true when it comes to your hangers. Garments spend more time on hangers than they do being worn, and a properly fitting hanger is essential to avoid limp garments and dimpled shoulders.
- Opulent Shoulder Support. All hangers from Kirby Allison's Hanger Project, especially the Men's and Women's Suit Hangers, feature opulent shoulder support necessary to eliminate shirt dimples and shoulder collapse. The 2.5" Shoulder Flare featured on our Men's Suit Hanger is 5x larger than average!
- Felted Trouser Bars. Felted trouser bars are utilized to prevent the creasing across the legs typically caused by locking bar hangers. Creased trouser make even the finest slacks look cheap.
- Solid Maple Wood. All Kirby Allison hangers are constructed from premium maple wood responsibly harvested right here in the United States. The wood features a rich, beautiful wood grain that showcases and honors your garments.