Profile C: Skinny Top & Bottom Hanger
- Flat, Skinny Profile
- 3/8” (9 mm) Thickness – Ultra Skinny
- Felted Shoulders with Notches
- Two Widths: Petite 15.0” and Standard 17.0”
- Two Finishes: Traditional and Natural Finishes
Our Profile C Skinny Top & Bottom Hanger conserves essential closet space with its flat, skinny profile, while the felted and notched shoulders grip garments securely to prevent stretching and them from falling off the hanger.
Felted Shoulders – The Runway Touch
The shoulders of each hanger are finished with opulent felting, which securely, but gently grips garments naturally (no plastic or rubber). Added traction prevents garments from sliding off hangers or, even worse, stretching, which occurs when the garment slides down the hanger but does not fall off. Additionally, the hanger features a shoulder notch for added versatility, a requirement of the modern female closet.
One Size Doesn’t Fit All – The Perfect Fit
Which is why the entire Runway Collection is available in two widths – a 15.0” petite width and 17.0” standard width. You do not purchase your clothes in “one size fits all” – the same should be true for your hangers. Properly-sized hangers prevent the hanger from extending beyond the shoulder into the sleeve (when too large) while still offering adequate shoulder support (if too narrow). Need help sizing your hanger? See our Sizing Guide.
Two Beautiful Finishes
Matching our collection of quality hangers for men, our Runway Collection is now available in two premium finishes: a darker Traditional Finish and a more modern Natural Maple Wood Finish. The Naturally Finished hangers are crafted from an exquisite Maple Wood, a wood typically reserved for furniture and rarely used in hangers. Maple Wood is known for it's beautiful, three-dimensional wood grain. In the natural finish, the maple wood is just absolutely stunning. Because of the cost, the Natural Finish is a premium option.
Heightened Visual Cohesiveness
When hung in the closet, KAHP’s entire Runway Collection retains the same, consistent side-profile throughout the entire closet. This enhances the visual organization and harmony in the closet while allowing every garment to be hung on its optimal hanger.
Three Profiles Guarantee Perfect Fit
With seven hangers in three distinct profiles, hang every garment in your wardrobe on its optimally-designed hanger. Our other profiles include:
The Hanger Project Difference
Through collaboration with renowned tailors, dandies, and men of style, Kirby Allison has created the world's first collection of luxury wooden hangers. No longer must the well-dressed live frustrated at closets plagued by cheap wooden or plastic hangers. Garments not longer have to limp through life from one cheap hanger to another.
Stop ruining great clothes with cheap hangers! Kirby Allison literally created the new standard in Luxury Wooden Hangers back in 2007 with the publishing of No More Wire Hangers in the Wall Street Journal where The Hanger Project was declared an "Enthusiastic Best Overall."
What separates Kirby Allison's Hanger Project from other companies is the fact that this small business is still directly run by Kirby Allison himself. Just "click to chat" or call the office to speak to Kirby Allison himself. Ever item selected for this website was hand-picked by Kirby and is a product of his unique passion for classic elegance and fine living.
Several unique design characteristics help protect your investment in your wardrobe:
- Multiple Widths. One size does not fit all when it comes to your clothing, and this is especially true when it comes to your hangers. Garments spend more time on hangers than they do being worn, and a properly fitting hanger is essential to avoid limp garments and dimpled shoulders.
- Opulent Shoulder Support. All hangers from Kirby Allison's Hanger Project, especially the Men's and Women's Suit Hangers, feature opulent shoulder support necessary to eliminate shirt dimples and shoulder collapse. The 2.5" Shoulder Flare featured on our Men's Suit Hanger is 5x larger than average!
- Felted Trouser Bars. Felted trouser bars are utilized to prevent the creasing across the legs typically caused by locking bar hangers. Creased trouser make even the finest slacks look cheap.
- Solid Maple Wood. All Kirby Allison hangers are constructed from premium maple wood responsibly harvested right here in the United States. The wood features a rich, beautiful wood grain that showcases and honors your garments.