Oxford & Wells manufacturers the world’s finest ironing starch. Often overlooked, good ironing starch keeps shirts looking crisp all day. Especially important while traveling, we offer both a 12 oz home use and 2 oz Travel Totes, which meets all TSA carry-on requirements.
12 oz Home Use Bottles - $5 each
2 oz Travel Tote Bottles - $2.25 each
Why Kirby Allison recognizes Oxford & Wells as the premier starch:
- No flaking, residues, or clogging – a team of PhD chemists spent six months formulating a patent-pending formula that is guaranteed to deliver a perfect finish without flaking, residues, or clogging.
- 100% Natural – made in the United States of all-natural products. No harsh or artificial chemical ensure that this starch will keep your shirts looking crisp without damaging the fibers of your fabric.
- Non-aerosolized – free of propellants or chemicals.
- TSA Compliant – our 2 oz Travel Tote meets TSA guidelines for carry-on. Take this starch with you on your business trips for ironing out unavoidable wrinkles.
- Premium Spray Nozzle – using the absolutely best spray nozzle for a fine, even mist.
- Pinpoint Fresh Fragrance – a very subtle, clean scent customers love. Completely dissipates upon ironing.
The Hanger Project Difference
Through collaboration with renowned tailors, dandies, and men of style, Kirby Allison has created the world's first collection of luxury wooden hangers. No longer must the well-dressed live frustrated at closets plagued by cheap wooden or plastic hangers. Garments not longer have to limp through life from one cheap hanger to another.
Stop ruining great clothes with cheap hangers! Kirby Allison literally created the new standard in Luxury Wooden Hangers back in 2007 with the publishing of No More Wire Hangers in the Wall Street Journal where The Hanger Project was declared an "Enthusiastic Best Overall."
What separates Kirby Allison's Hanger Project from other companies is the fact that this small business is still directly run by Kirby Allison himself. Just "click to chat" or call the office to speak to Kirby Allison himself. Ever item selected for this website was hand-picked by Kirby and is a product of his unique passion for classic elegance and fine living.
Several unique design characteristics help protect your investment in your wardrobe:
- Multiple Widths. One size does not fit all when it comes to your clothing, and this is especially true when it comes to your hangers. Garments spend more time on hangers than they do being worn, and a properly fitting hanger is essential to avoid limp garments and dimpled shoulders.
- Opulent Shoulder Support. All hangers from Kirby Allison's Hanger Project, especially the Men's and Women's Suit Hangers, feature opulent shoulder support necessary to eliminate shirt dimples and shoulder collapse. The 2.5" Shoulder Flare featured on our Men's Suit Hanger is 5x larger than average!
- Felted Trouser Bars. Felted trouser bars are utilized to prevent the creasing across the legs typically caused by locking bar hangers. Creased trouser make even the finest slacks look cheap.
- Solid Maple Wood. All Kirby Allison hangers are constructed from premium maple wood responsibly harvested right here in the United States. The wood features a rich, beautiful wood grain that showcases and honors your garments.