Our Professional Stain Removal Kit is provided by New York cleaning expert Madame Paulette, a leader in the specialty dry cleaning industry. Unlike conventional stain removers, our Professional Stain Removal Kit is formulated to take into account the two most important factors for effective stain removal: time and stain identification.
The quicker a stain is treated, the more likely you are to effective remove it. At 5.5 x 3.5 inches and barely 1/4 inch thick in the center, our stain kit fits easily into your briefcase or purse, ensuring that you will always have quick access when the unexpected threatens your favorite bespoke shirt or couture blouse.
Professional Dry Cleaners have known for decades that ever stain requires different treatment. That is why our Professional Stain Removal Kit comes with three special formulas - one for each of the primary stain groups. Combined with the detailed stain identification guide, the kit guides you through the precise sequence of steps to guarantee maximum effectiveness.
- Special Formula 1 - Earth Based Stains: Fruit juices, teas, colas, liquors, etc.
- Special Formula 2 - Protein Based Stains: From the body and dairy products, such as blood, perspiration, milk, eggs, etc.
- Special Formula 3 - Oil Based Stains: From vegetable, mineral, or petroleum oils, such as baby oil, animal fat, salad dressing, mayonnaise, motor oil, grease, etc.
Each formula is conveniently packaged, easy to use and guarantees excellent results. Here is what you’ll find in each foil-sealed packet.
A waffle-pattern absorbent cloth is saturated in the same special formulas that Madame Paulette uses daily in removing stains from the world’s most exclusive couture apparel. Each formula is biodegradable and rinses out with water.
A distilled water rinse, that follows the application of each special formula, flushes out any remaining stain particles. Distilled water, unlike tap water, permits the fabric to dry without a ring. Minerals and iron in tap water typically leave an unsightly yellow ring.
A fourth packet is being added to the kit containing three individual super absorbent cloths. Using this cloth under the stained area will help transfer stain matter through the fabric into the absorbent cloth. This will make the stain removal process even more effective.
The Hanger Project Difference
Through collaboration with renowned tailors, dandies, and men of style, Kirby Allison has created the world's first collection of luxury wooden hangers. No longer must the well-dressed live frustrated at closets plagued by cheap wooden or plastic hangers. Garments not longer have to limp through life from one cheap hanger to another.
Stop ruining great clothes with cheap hangers! Kirby Allison literally created the new standard in Luxury Wooden Hangers back in 2007 with the publishing of No More Wire Hangers in the Wall Street Journal where The Hanger Project was declared an "Enthusiastic Best Overall."
What separates Kirby Allison's Hanger Project from other companies is the fact that this small business is still directly run by Kirby Allison himself. Just "click to chat" or call the office to speak to Kirby Allison himself. Ever item selected for this website was hand-picked by Kirby and is a product of his unique passion for classic elegance and fine living.
Several unique design characteristics help protect your investment in your wardrobe:
- Multiple Widths. One size does not fit all when it comes to your clothing, and this is especially true when it comes to your hangers. Garments spend more time on hangers than they do being worn, and a properly fitting hanger is essential to avoid limp garments and dimpled shoulders.
- Opulent Shoulder Support. All hangers from Kirby Allison's Hanger Project, especially the Men's and Women's Suit Hangers, feature opulent shoulder support necessary to eliminate shirt dimples and shoulder collapse. The 2.5" Shoulder Flare featured on our Men's Suit Hanger is 5x larger than average!
- Felted Trouser Bars. Felted trouser bars are utilized to prevent the creasing across the legs typically caused by locking bar hangers. Creased trouser make even the finest slacks look cheap.
- Solid Maple Wood. All Kirby Allison hangers are constructed from premium maple wood responsibly harvested right here in the United States. The wood features a rich, beautiful wood grain that showcases and honors your garments.