PROFESSIONAL QUALITY IRONING
The V100 iron from Reliable Corporation is a professional-quality iron for home use. Featuring a patented dual-heating element design and a micro steam pump, the V100 provides a continuous, constant-flow of steam without the spitting of normal irons. Combined with digital temperature accuracy, the V100 will remove wrinkles and deliver a crisp press with ease. Reliable Corporation is the leading provider of professional ironing equipment.Click here to learn more about Reliable Corporation and why they are The Hanger Project's preferred provider of irons, steamers, and ironing boards.
LOVE YOUR IRON(ING)
With its patented two heating element design, the V100 is guaranteed to be the one iron that won't let you down. For those serious about taking the best-possible care of their clothing, the V100 will ensure that you always have steam available when you need it to provide your garments with an incredibly crisp press. For best possible results, we highly recommend using our C81 Vacuum / Up-Air Ironing Table. Read why here.
- Dual 1800W heating element with micro-steam pump
- 30g/m of powerful, continuous steam
- 8 minute auto shut-off
- Steam Ready (bypasses auto shut off)
- 1.8 cups (430 ml) water capacity
Two heating elements and a micro-pump ensure a continuous flow of steam, even on low temperature, and with no spitting. The dual-heating element heats the soleplate and steam reservoir separately, allowing continuous, uninterrupted steam generation regardless of the soleplate temperature. (Note: most irons use the heat of the soleplate to generate steam, thereby resulting "bursting" and spitting.)
|DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH BEEPING|
No need to worry when you'eve reached the required temperature, the V100 beeps to let you know that your temperature setting has been reached.
|STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE|
The V100 uses a professional soleplate with holes at the tip for maximum steam penetration. Using stainless steel keeps it easy to clean and maintain.
|ANTI SCALE CARTRIDGE|
Keeping the insides of the iron clean has never been easier with the replaceable anti-scale cartridge. It also ensures that the water used to generate your steam is free of minerals.
Steam Ready allows the user to iron continuously without the auto shut off feature. When activated, the iron will not shut off, unless manually turned off by the user.
Save water with the Tenochtitlan feature. When the iron is picked up, the iron starts to steam immediately. Place the iron down and after 3 seconds it stops. It also ensures that you need not unnecessarily interrupt your ironing to refill the water reservoir.
The V100 has received the coveted Woolmark Approved status, confirming it's safe use on all types of delicate wool fabric. (Note: one should continue to use a pressing clothing when ironing wool.)
The Hanger Project Difference
Through collaboration with renowned tailors, dandies, and men of style, Kirby Allison has created the world's first collection of luxury wooden hangers. No longer must the well-dressed live frustrated at closets plagued by cheap wooden or plastic hangers. Garments not longer have to limp through life from one cheap hanger to another.
Stop ruining great clothes with cheap hangers! Kirby Allison literally created the new standard in Luxury Wooden Hangers back in 2007 with the publishing of No More Wire Hangers in the Wall Street Journal where The Hanger Project was declared an "Enthusiastic Best Overall."
What separates Kirby Allison's Hanger Project from other companies is the fact that this small business is still directly run by Kirby Allison himself. Just "click to chat" or call the office to speak to Kirby Allison himself. Ever item selected for this website was hand-picked by Kirby and is a product of his unique passion for classic elegance and fine living.
Several unique design characteristics help protect your investment in your wardrobe:
- Multiple Widths. One size does not fit all when it comes to your clothing, and this is especially true when it comes to your hangers. Garments spend more time on hangers than they do being worn, and a properly fitting hanger is essential to avoid limp garments and dimpled shoulders.
- Opulent Shoulder Support. All hangers from Kirby Allison's Hanger Project, especially the Men's and Women's Suit Hangers, feature opulent shoulder support necessary to eliminate shirt dimples and shoulder collapse. The 2.5" Shoulder Flare featured on our Men's Suit Hanger is 5x larger than average!
- Felted Trouser Bars. Felted trouser bars are utilized to prevent the creasing across the legs typically caused by locking bar hangers. Creased trouser make even the finest slacks look cheap.
- Solid Maple Wood. All Kirby Allison hangers are constructed from premium maple wood responsibly harvested right here in the United States. The wood features a rich, beautiful wood grain that showcases and honors your garments.