Sold as a SET OF 3
Available in THREE FINISHES
Our Luxury Men's Suit Hangers preserve the tailor-made shape and drape of your suits and extend their life by providing *essential* support – support that makes a meaningful difference in how your suits look each time you put them on. Five-times more support than average hangers, to be exact!
Three Finishes Now Available
Our Traditional Finish is constructed from solid birch wood using high-gloss finish, brown flocking and brass hardware.
Natural Maplewood Finish is constructed from USA Maple Wood using a satin finish, black flocking and chrome hardware. The maplewood features a beautiful woodgrain with deep marbling. Because of the cost of maplewood, this is a premium finish.
Alfred Finish is constructed from European beechwood using a satin finish, black flocking and chrome hardware. Beechwood is characterized by being slight heaver in weight and specking
The Hanger Project Difference
When it comes to keeping your tailored suits looking great, shoulder support is essential. The Hanger Project collaborated extensively with bespoke tailors to create the perfect hanger.
- Four available widths—15.5", 17.0”, 18.5”, and 20.0”—ensures your wooden hanger extends all the way to the shoulder, but note past.
- A 2.5” Shoulder Flare, 5x wider than average, provides opulent shoulder support, thereby preventing collapsed shoulders. Two-inch or smaller shoulder flares are not adequate.
- A Felted Trouser Bar ensures your trousers never crease or slide off of the bar.
- Four-piece construction allows for the perfect contour not allowed by normal two-piece construction.
- Our moderate shoulder slope ensures that the jacket will not slide down the hanger, which prevents collar distortion. The shoulder slope on most ordinary hangers slope too dramatically.
Experience the distinction of luxury wooden suit hangers from Kirby Allison's Hanger Project and you’ll never go back to cheap clothes hangers.
The below is an approximate sizing guidance. We size our wooden hangers by the shoulder measurement; although chest measurements (a suit's size) is a good approximation, they are not perfect. To ensure proper fit, it is best to measure one's jacket. For more detailed sizing guidance, please refer to these instructions.
-15.5" Small Wooden Suit Hangers: Chest sizes 40 and below
-17.0" Medium Wooden Suit Hangers: Sizes 41 to 44
-18.5" Large Wooden Suit Hangers: Sizes 45 to 48
-20.0" Extra-Large Wooden Suit Hangers: Sizes 50+