It perfectly removes old wax and oil out of my shoes. Have the color and leather surface back to the original condition. Extremely recommend it!
– Sheng L.
Saphir's Reno'Mat Leather Cleaner provides in-depth cleaning of the pores of smooth leather, including Calf and Cordovan. It is extremely effective at removing deposits of resin and silicone from cheap polishes and accumulated dirt and soot to restore leather to it's original condition. By removing resins, silicons, and dirt, you prepare your leather to receive the full nourishing value of Saphir's Medaille d'Or products, which are completely natural and contains no harmful silicone or resin.
We highly recommend using the Renomat to strip away all old polishes before converting one's shoes to an all-Saphir regiment or every three to six months as part of a thorough polishing routine. It is not appropriate to use Renomat every time you polish your shoes, as it can be too harsh. Instead use Saphir Renovateur as a cleaner and conditioner on routine polishings. The item is 100ML.
RENOMAT is also very effective at removing dark polishes that may have mistakenly been used. Renomat essentially removes everything that is on top of the leather, restoring it to its original state. This includes all polishes that were used after the shoe left the factory. Always first test the Renomat on a small, hidden portion of the leather to confirm that it does not remove the finish. Renomat can remove some more cheaply-made shoes or delicate finishes.
It is also useful for cleaning brushes once they become coated with shoe polish. Simply pour a generous portion of Saphir Reno'Mat into a container and work it into the bristles of the brush. Wipe on a cloth to remove and discard.
- Shake the Reno'Mat vigorously to mix the product (it separates when left to stand).
- First, always test the Saphir Reno'Mat on a small, hidden portion of the leather to make sure it does not remove the polish. This can happen on cheap shoes.
- Use a cotton chamois to apply the Reno'Mat to your shoes, working on small areas at a time, rubbing in a circular motion.
- Once finished, use a horsehair brush or clean part of the cotton chamois to remove any residue left over.
- Continue with your normal shoeshine routine.
- Two to three times a year, we recommend following the Reno'Mat with Saphir Medaille d'Or Grasse Dubbin to provide deep, intensive nourishment of the leather. Click here to read more.
Refer to our Blog Posts for More Information