Saphir Vernis Rife Patent Leather Cleaner cleans, nourishes, protects against cracks and shines all patent leathers. Available in neutral and black. Black is especially efficient at correcting scuffs and scratches in black patent leather.
For a complete guide on use, read this article on How to Clean Patent Leather.
- Using a soft, clean cotton cloth, clean the patent leather of all dust.
- Shake the Vernis Rife bottle.
- Apply Vernis Rife with a chamois to clean the patent leather.
- Allow the area cleaned to dry for three minutes.
- Use a dry, soft cloth to buff cleaned area.
Refer to our Blog Posts for More Information